Let’s be honest, studying the guidelines can be tedious as there is so much information to assimilate, usually in a short period of time.
The purpose of this training course is to let you practice your understanding of Google’s general guidelines for search quality raters, which is the document used by search engine evaluators (Google raters) at Appen and Lionbridge. These guidelines are also the official study material used on the qualification exam at Appen and Lionbridge.
The course is divided into three parts:
- Free Preview (10 Quizzes)
- Quality Training (85 Quizzes)
- Needs Met Training (60 Quizzes)
At the end of each training batch, you will receive a score and a general comment on your performance. Based on this assessment, you will get an idea of your chances of passing the qualification exam for the search engine evaluator job at Lionbridge or Appen.
You will also receive instant feedback after answering each question so that you can use the quizzes as a valuable learning resource during your preparation.
All quizzes were created from the content and examples taken directly from the guidelines, so if you are looking for examples other than those provided in that document, then this course may not be a good fit.
This training material is designed in a way that you don’t need to worry about completing the course in one sitting. Just focus on one batch at a time and try to absorb the feedback provided after each answer.
- 'Quality' Theoretical Content Training - 25 Quizzes
- 'Quality' Rating Examples Training #1 - 30 Quizzes
- 'Quality' Rating Examples Training #2 - 30 Quizzes
- 'Needs Met' Rating Examples Training #1 - 30 Quizzes
- 'Needs Met' Rating Examples Training #2 - 30 Quizzes